Who is Aristotle?
|This question would bring him into deep contemplation.
Is Aristotle a philosopher?
|It's still being questioned whether he understands his own words.
Is Aristotle wise?
|We haven't been able to find anyone yet, who is able to answer this question.
But we keep looking…
Then what is Aristotle?
Who has seen him will know that he:
- seldom saw such a good juggler. ("Does he really have only two hands? I 'ld swear I saw three hands").
- rarely saw such a variety of amusing juggling patterns.
- was impressed by Aristotle’s (dis-)balance on the high unicycle. ("I thought he was really going to fall").
- was charmed by Aristotle’s contact with the audience.
- had to laugh because of Aristotle.
- has seen a craftsman at work.
But whether Aristotle knows all this…
Often heard remarks:
- "Would he be just as crazy at home".
- "Hey, you lost a wheel".
- " - ".
- "Oh, I can do that myself".
- "Oh no, probably not".
- "Hey, can you take me for a ride".
next page >